Organizations, not-for-profits, businesses, associations and individuals could all be sponsors.
Sponsors help in different ways.
- Some Share discount codes on social and earn revenue when sticker packs are purchased
- Some provide free codes for Emergency Alert Sticker Packs to Help Save Lives. Codes are purchased at bulk rates starting with a minimum order of 10 packs. They can be added to as needed. These codes cost $3.50 per sticker pack and includes delivery.
- Some sponsors might want to just share discount codes for their members or on social media to educate and earn income on emergency alert sticker sales.
- Some sponsors might want to provide free codes and be recognized for the good they do. This is an exceptional way to reward clients and be introduced to new ones.
- Some sponsors share discount codes on social medial and provide free codes to those they serve.
- Some businesses might give free codes to employees as a part of an employee benefit plan to protect them.
- Some businesses offer free codes and education as an added value benefit. For example, a hospital might want to offer emergency alert packs to protect their patients should they be comatose and transported to a different hospital where their medical information is not available. This can speed up the process.
- Additional applications are being developed every day.